TERMS - SPANISH COURSES ONLINE
1. Pay the classes you choose at least one week before our online appointment.
2. Classes will be deemed reserved definitely "if and only if" you pay them in advance.
3. You can pay lessons via e.g. Twint, Pay Pal, Revolut, Bank or Money Transfer.
4. You will receive an invoice via mail once you pay the class reservation.
5. You can move your lessons "free of charge" if you ask at least 24 hours before.
6. If you don't notice in time, you will be charged the total price of it.
7. If the internet connection is poor or drops, the class can be re-scheduled for another that is convenient.